When you use Clascity, you join a platform with numerous individuals from all over the world. Every new content or information provided on Clascity includes a particular level of trust. We, therefore, urge all teachers to respect not only the trust of the platform but also that of the entire community. Strict adherence to the guidelines below helps keep Clascity fun, reliable, effective, and pleasurable for all.
- Provide accurate information for your classes.
- Keep to your schedule and be punctual. Always remember to reschedule the class in the occurrence of unexpected circumstances that may result to your absence from class.
- Understand the refund policy in case of absence or class cancellation.
- Any kind of harassment will result in account termination.
- No discrimination of any sort. Be it sex, age, race or gender.
You are encouraged to:
- Leave feedback for your students after each lesson.
- Complete background check.
- Report to Clascity any misbehavior from students.
It’s also important to know that:
- You’re an independent contractor. You’re not entitled to any employee benefits from Clascity. Also, Clascity will not be paying tax on your behalf.