When you use Clascity, you join a multicultural community. We are committed to ensuring our platform is a positive and professional place where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. So, we expect our users to behave in a manner that will not harass, intimidate, embarrass or humiliate others. Strict adherence to the guidelines below help keep Clascity fun, reliable, effective, and pleasurable.
- Provide accurate details about your class (date, time, description, expectations).
- Update your schedule and availability regularly. It’s important to reschedule classes if any unexpected circumstances occur. We highly recommend notifying your students as soon as possible to avoid confusion and other issues.
- Refer to the
a href="/help/refund" target="_blank" refund policy
|for information on cancellation and absences.
- Any kind of harassment will result in account termination.
- No discrimination of any sort, including but not limited to sexual preference, race, age, nationality, religion, or gender.
You are encouraged to:
- Provide feedback for your students after each lesson.
- Complete a background check.
- Report any misconducts and misbehaviours to Clascity.
It’s also important to know that:
- You’re an independent contractor. You’re not entitled to any employee benefits from Clascity. Also, Clascity will not be paying tax on your behalf. You may learn more about payment here.