As a user of Clascity, you are joining a multicultural community. We are committed to maintaining a positive and professional atmosphere where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Therefore, we expect our users to behave in a way that does not harass, intimidate, embarrass, or humiliate others. Adhering to the guidelines below helps make Clascity a fun and reliable platform for all.
- Provide accurate details about your class (date, time, description, expectations).
- Keep your schedule and availability up to date. If any unexpected circumstances come up, be sure to reschedule classes and notify your students as soon as possible to avoid confusion and other issues.
- Refer to our refund policy for information on cancellations and absences.
- Any kind of harassment will result in account termination.
- Do not discriminate against anyone based on sexual preference, race, age, nationality, religion, or gender.
We encourage you to:
- Provide feedback for your students after each lesson.
- Complete a background check.
- Report any misconduct or misbehavior to Clascity.
It is also important to note that you are an independent contractor and are not entitled to any employee benefits from Clascity. Additionally, Clascity will not pay taxes on your behalf. You can learn more about payment here.