I bring with me a plethora of experience in academic, laboratory and practical settings.
Psychology has been the driving force behind who I am for many years now, and that allows me to offer the very best when educating my clients.
Below you'll find a detailed list of my lab experience and duties fulfilled.
EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOTHERAPY LABORATORY · Performing literature searches on suicide in the framework of psychopathology and cognitive psychology.
· Performing a regression analysis on the relationship between suicidal behavior and fluency in generating positive and negative future events.
THE BIOMIMETIC AND COGNITIVE ROBOTICS LAB · Carrying out crayfish spatial orientation experiment, including taking the lead in research prior to the experiment, handling the animals, setting up and carrying out the experiment according to its parameters, as well as analyzing data and writing APA papers post-analysis.
· Presenting research findings for the project “A Phylogenetic Analysis of Spatial Memory in Freshwater Crustaceans” at the 23rd Annual International Conference on Comparative Cognition (Melbourne, Florida), Brooklyn College Science Research Day 2016, and Brooklyn College In-House Conference 2016
· Training fellow researchers, research assistants, and technicians in regards to animal care, data collection, software use and proper media file utilization.
· Utilizing IBM SPSS and Metamorph Research Imaging for data collection and analysis.
THE HEART LAB · Attaching physiological sensors to participants monitoring heart rate, respiration, and perspiration, as well as monitoring the equipment that tracks these changes.
· Engaging couple in videotaped discussion of their relationship history.
THE PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGY LAB · Administering a variety of tests to children within the study, including the WISC-IV.
· Observing children during activities and administering reward/punishment studies.
· Analyzing and interpreting child’s demeanor and behavior during the study, specifically whether the child exhibits early signs of psychopathy.