Clasicity does not charge service fees for students. However, we have a few rules in place to ensure that this platform is enjoyable and effective for everyone.
- Have all conversations with your teacher on Clascity.
- Make all payments through Clascity, and you will receive a receipt after each lesson.
- If any unexpected circumstances come up, be sure to reschedule classes and notify your teacher as soon as possible to avoid confusion and refunds.
- Refer to our refund policy for information on cancellations and absences.
- Report any misconduct or misbehavior to Clascity.
- Do not discriminate against anyone based on sexual preference, race, age, nationality, religion, or gender.
We encourage you to:
- Discuss your preference for online or in-person classes with your instructor.
- Vet your teacher carefully. Clascity can provide you with information on class ratings, class completion status, students enrolled in a class, and verified background checks.
If you have any questions that aren't answered in the FAQ, please contact us and submit a ticket.