Clasicity does not charge service fees for students. However, to keep this platform enjoyable and effective for all learning types, students are required to follow the rules listed below.
- Ensure all conversations with your teacher are made exclusively on Clascity.
- Manage all payments via Clascity, receipts are generated after each lesson.
- Update your schedule and availability regularly. It’s important to reschedule classes if any unexpected circumstances occur. Please notify your teachers as soon as possible to prevent confusion and refunds.
- Refer to the refund policy for information on cancellations and absences.
- Report any misconducts and misbehaviours to Clascity.
- No discrimination of any sort, including but not limited to sexual preference, race, age, nationality, religion, or gender.
You are encouraged to:
- Discuss your class preference (online or in-person) with your instructor.
- Vet your teacher carefully. Clascity can only provide information on class ratings, class completion status, students enrolled in a class, and verified background checks.