BUILD YOUR ENGLISH SKILLS WITH A NATIVE SPEAKER
Fun and focussed lessons designed especially for you. What do YOU want to work on?
• Prepare for a proficiency exam - IELTS or CELPIP
• Brush up on business vocabulary and language for job interviews
• Extra tutoring for a current Academic English class
• Conversational English: prepare for shopping trips, medical visits, talking to your child’s teacher, phone calls, small talk, social events and vacation planning
• Participate in a guided book club or conversation group.
• Improve your pronunciation.
Your teacher, Anne, is a native speaker from the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia (near Banff, Alberta) and longtime Vancouverite. She is TESOL certified (VCC) and has a BA Degree with a minor in English at Simon Fraser University. She has tutored many students (adults and children) as well as taught LINC (Language Instruction) classes to newcomers. For many years, before becoming a teacher, Anne owned and financially managed a successful importing and promotions business.
CALL TEXT OR EMAIL ANNE TO FIND OUT ABOUT HER LESSON OPTIONS.