I'm a premium level tutor at UBC. If you want to get A+s in your classes and you are willing to listen to me and do the work, i'm the tutor you are looking for. If you've not been doing so well on your exams and need to change everything around, I can help you do that. There is one thing all of my students agree on and that is, my sessions are worth the money they pay me.
My qualities in my tutoring sessions:
• Pretty friendly and great in communicating the information
• Respectful and patient
• Willing to do extra work for my students success
• Speak English and Farsi
• offer discount on tutoring rates
• Honoured to TA EOSC 114 for two semesters and received the average rating of 3.5 out 4 from the 200 students at the end of the semesters.
• I'm one of the TAs whom my EOSC instructors trust to send their students to when they need tutoring.
• I'm the only bachelor student who is TAing EOSC 114 and 118, which is usually offered to master or Ph.D students.
• Currently TAing EOSC 118.
• 10+ years of experience
$$$ offer 15$/hr discount on group tutoring sessions and 10$ discount on the sessions when you refer students to me$$$
You can find my full profile and STUDENT REVIEWS on the following link: https://helphub.me/HoumanN
English and Farsi
The big difference is my readiness and my passion in helping you succeed in your classes. I spend a lot of time preparing for my sessions and when it comes to your marks, I guarantee that I'll care about your marks as much as you.